Vampire Goddess Contest 2019 is in its peak. Ladies from all over the world compete each other to reach the Top 3 places with real prizes of sponsors – designers also from different places on the planet. The goal is World Gothic Models to help designers and models to find each other, to be promoted and uniting powers to spread the Goth beauty, styling and culture worldwide. Fans, supporters and followers can vote for every contestant entered the competition and help them to reach the top. The contest is part of the Halloween wave and it is the second edition so far. This part of the year is full of excitement and festive mood – celebrating the Autumn in its beauty.
The first edition of the contest was last year (2018) at our Facebook page and was very dynamic. The participants were 18 girls from 12 countries and 3 continents. The sponsors were: for the 3rd place Plamendura Art from Bulgaria, 2nd place Wonderland Mc from Monaco, and for the 1st place VampFangs from USA.
The winner was Katrin Lanfire from Germany/Ukraine and she won the 1st place prize 100$ Store Gift Credit from the entire web store of VampFangs by receiving the most positive votes. The 2nd place won Ana Silvano, Portugal and the 3rd place won Catherine de Crumbenowe from Czech Republic.
The winner Katrin Lanfire is on the cover poster of this year`s edition of the contest Vampire Goddess 2019 with image made by LaCroix Photo from Ukraine. Katrin is wearing dress by Alice Corsets and headdress by MyWitchery which is the first place prize for the current contest and this is her designer brand.
The 2nd place prize is Black Friday handbag by the Australian designer, Youtuber and singer Avelina De Moray. Black Friday is the biggest Youtuber and influencer in the goth comunnity so far. She already has a collection of handbags, purses and wallets designed by Avelina, you can find their collaboration HERE.
The 3rd place przie is a Vampire Coffin Choker and Figurine/Candle Holder handmade by Plamendura Art from Bulgaria. She makes different types of alternative jewelry, accessories, hand-painted clothes, designs for prints, and currently she is working on figurines and other kind of decorations.
The contest started with the first stage of collecting the images of the participants on 3rd of October until 17th of October (it has 1 day bonus due to some technical problems preparing the next stage). The second stage started on 18th of October and ends on 31st of October. The models who participate this year are 23 from 13 countries and 3 continets.
The current ranking is following:
- Catherine de Crumbenowe, Czech Republic – 667 positive votes
- Rehn Stillnight, Italy – 407 positive votes
- Cassandra Ann, USA – 185 positive votes
- Hellhuntress, Czech Republic – 146 positive votes
- Mademoiselle Juliette, Poland – 139 positive votes
- Lynette Drachenblut, Spain – 126 positive votes
- Martisha Magnet, Russia – 88 positive votes
- Vesmedinia, Spain – 82 positive votes
- Scarlet Phoenix, UK – 80 positive votes
- Model Anna Misty, Germany – 77 positive votes
- Gaelira Gwaelon, Serbia – 75 positive votes
- Catherine HilkeWitch, Belarus – 71 positive votes
- Daiana, Italy – 66 positive votes
- Ksenia Kornelie, Russia – 53 positive votes
- Jibriel Creazioni, Italy – 13 positive votes
- Gwynevere ‘Nachtzehren’ Kipling, UK – 48 positive votes
- LaCroixLolita, Ukraine – 42 positive votes
- Equi Noxe, France – 40 positive votes
- Gail Noble, UK – 39 positive votes
- Gothic Rosette, Hungary – 23 positive votes
- Domina, UK – 23 positive votes
- Ebony Cherise, UK – 14 positive votes
- Jessica Russell, USA – 9 positive votes
The voting process ends on 31st of October,23:59h. The votes will be checked in the next 2 days and then will be announced the final winners. So stay tuned! Until then – VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE MODEL and help her to get ranked in the top 3! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!